Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Accomplishments

Today I received my cap and gown. I can't believe I will be graduating from college in less than two months. I don't think it will hit me until it actually has happens. I have a interview on Monday for a severe teaching position in the Cache District. I'm anxious to see how it goes and am hoping to hear from more districts.

Things at the preschool are going great! I love the kids and and people I work with. I am learning a lot about how to be a teacher and what teaching style best fits me.

Not many people know, but I have been doing weight watchers since the end of January. I am happy to say that I have lost 9 pounds since starting (hopefully it will be 10 this week). I feel great and it is such a great feeling to actually see results. I also ran 1.5 miles on the treadmill tonight. For me this is huge! I have have never ran that far without stopping. For those of you who know me I am not a runner, I leave that to my sister Stacey. Hopefully I will continue working on my running and learn to enjoy it. :)

Another accomplishment.....Spring break is in a week and a half!!!! After that I only have 3 weeks left of student teaching!

1 comment:

Shantel Elise said...

Hooray, hooray, hooray!

I love everything about your post. 1-I have my cap and gown as well. (Double hooray!) 2- We graduate in just barely over 1 month! 3- Eating healthy is wonderful. 4-I am the same way... I have never really been a runner. A while ago I started running, but never got over 2 miles (and that was a HUGE, HUGE accomplishment). You are inspiring me to get back into it. 5- Congrats on your job interview, I can't believe it is time for us to actually start working real jobs! 6- SPRING BREAK IN A WEEK AND A HALF!