Saturday, September 4, 2010

Busy Saturday

Today was a crazy day. It started out with our niece Sammy's baptism. I can't believe she is already 8! All of my nieces and nephews are growing up and it is making me feel so old! He was a great morning. My entire family was together and it was so nice to spend time with everyone. After the baptism we came back home and got ready to go over to Ben's house to watch the USU vs OU football game. It was quite the party! We had great food and a great game! USU was so close to winning! We only lost by one touchdown which made my night. I am looking forward to the rest of the season! I am so glad it is a three day weekend so I can have an extra day to rest before it is back to school on Tuesday. I am so thankful for families!

By the way....I really miss this place....




And I really want to go back soon.

1 comment:

Britt said...

Hope school's going alright for you this week! I think you're just going to keep wishing and missing Texas more and more in the next coming months! Hang in there! :)