1 week until Vegas!
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
End of an Era.....well sort of
Last Saturday was the last Aggie home game this season. Saturday was full of lasts for us. There are 6 seniors on the team, 3 of those seniors have been playing at Utah State for 4 years which means they started playing my Sophomore year of college. Needless to say I have become a big fan of these players. I have watched them grow and become great players over the past 4 years. Its sad to see them go. The seniors have added so much to the Aggies and they will be greatly missed. This was probably the last Aggie home game that Jared and I would be standing in the student section. Standing in the student section has been a part of my life for the past 5 years. Jared and I met at an Aggie game and have been standing in the student section together ever since. The student section isn't just another student section, it is a one-of-a-kind student section. And it is always an adventure standing in section F. It is sad to leave this part of life behind us, but I think it is about time we grow up :) Also the next time we will be attending a home game we will both be Alumni of Utah State. Saturday's game was also the last time we will have to show up to the Spectrum hours before a game starts just to get good seats. (Can you say bring on the season tickets?) I have pictures from the game, but my cord is at school. Hopefully I will remember to bring the cord home and I can get some of the pictures from the game posted soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment