Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Life Lately!
So we have had a fantastic summer so far! Our trip to Texas was great (a post to follow soon). We had a wonderful time and enjoyed 2 great weeks with family. We enjoyed the HOT weather, Rangers baseball game, good food, and sight seeing. Along with all the traveling came some not so wonderful car sickness which is partly due to the wonderful bundle of JOY that is inside of me :) Yep Jared and I are expecting and we couldn't be more excited. Our newest addition will be joining us sometime around January 20th. (yes I know right in the middle of basketball season ;)). Overall I have felt ok. Just a few days a week do I get sick...I am extremely excited for my 2nd trimester. Today we had our first appointment and was able to hear the baby's heartbeat. I am so excited for our next journey we will be experiencing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Suzanne we are SO excited for you guys! We're happy Chace will have a little friend to play with! We hope everything goes perfect and that you have a great pregnancy! Let us know if you need anything at all! Love you guys!
YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!! That is so very exciting! We really need to get together and chat!
Post a Comment