Friday, October 7, 2011

25 weeks....15 to go


Wow...I can not believe that I am already 25 weeks! It has flown by and I have a feeling the next 15 weeks are going to fly by. So far this pregnancy has been really easy on me. Once I got past the morning sickness stage I have been feeling great!

This picture was taken last week at 24 weeks. I am not sure where this little guy is hiding out at, but luckily I look pregnant now and I don't just get looks from people trying to figure out if I am pregnant or have just gained weight :).
I am excited to start decorating the nursery. We have the bedding picked out and I am excited to paint the room. I can wait for our little guy to get here.

2 comments:

Britt said...

Man, I am so jealous! 15 weeks to go sounds glorious! Love the new look of your blog! Thanks for all you guys do for us!

Shantel said...

You look great!