Weight: 12 lbs 15 oz----79th percentile
Height: 23 inches----54th percentile
Brantley had his 2 month appointment today. Everything looked great and he is definitely a growing boy! He handled the shots ok, but I haven't been able to put him down very much today. Brantley is a great sleeper at night. He usually goes down between 9:30 and 10 and will sleep until 5 or 6. He will eat and go back to sleep until 8 or 8:30. During the day he will take a long nap if he is full, but lately that has been hard to accomplish! He will usually eat 6 oz every 3 hours. He is becoming more social each day and will smile and coo at you. I loves to be on his tummy. I have a feeling he will be an early roller, he can get on to his side pretty easily :) He loves his baths and would probably stay in there all day if we let him! We can't wait to see what the next couple months have in store for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment