Tuesday, July 31, 2012

6 months

In 6 months Brantley went from this.....

to this........

18 lbs 6 oz- 67th percentile
27 inces - 71st percentile

He is such a fun little boy! He loves when people talk to him....or even look at him! He will flash them the biggest smile. He loves little kids.  On Sunday he was watching a little boy walk around and Brantley thought he was the funniest thing.  It was pretty darn cute!  Brantley eats baby food like a pro. He likes everything you give him.  He has gotten to the point where he tries to steal food off our plates.  Brantley now has 2 teeth and I think another one is trying to come through.  Teething wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be....but I'm not complaining! He is still a pro at rolling over on to his belly, just getting him to roll back over is the hard thing!  He will tolerate his stomach as long as he has something to entertain himself and if he isn't tired.  He can now sit up with no support for quite awhile.  It has been nice to give him another option other than laying down.  He can cruise around in a walker pretty well too, he really likes that!  I have a feeling once he starts crawling there will be no stopping him and he will be into everything.  He has grown so much this month and I have a feeling he will grow so much more this coming month!

1 comment:

Britt said...

You have such a cutie! Can't wait to see more pictures of him!