Monday, August 20, 2012

2....4....6....Teeth!

Brantley now has 6 teeth. You read that right 6! And the best or worst part is he got them all with in a month.  He has 2 on the bottom and 4 on the top.  Over all he handled it ok, but I am so glad it is over.  Hopefully he won't be teething again for a while!
This past weekend we had our Sessions family reunion.  On Friday we went to Morgan and swam at our family friend's house.   That night Jared and I took Brantley to the Davis County Rodeo. I had to keep reminding myself I was surrounded by a bunch of city slickers.  It was a pretty small rodeo.  Then on Saturday we went out to Erda and just visited with everyone.  That night we went to a Real Salt Lake game.  It was fun, other than Real lost in stoppage time.  Brantley handled it ok, and only freaked out a couple of times.  We are just getting him use to loud events since we will be dragging him to Aggie football and basketball games.  
It was nice to spend some time with my family and just visit with everyone!

No comments: