Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Right Decision
I am only in week three of student teaching, but I already know I have made the right decision for a career choice. I look forward to going to school everyday and what the students will do or say. There is one student that has already won me over. I look forward to the time I get to spend with this particular student each day. He is so much fun to be around, while at the same time being one of the most difficult students I have worked with. I love the challenge that he gives me, trying to figure out what to do to give him the best education. I know it is going to be difficult to leave once my time is up at Logan High. I'm sure Jared gets tired of hearing all of my stories, but he better get use to it! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment