Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday, sunday....

Today we got our new primary class. Only 4 of the kids were there, but I thinking I am really going to enjoy this class. It is mostly boys, but they seem to have a good sense of humor. The lesson today was on the Plan of Salvation. Jared did an awesome job teaching. While he was teaching I thought about how grateful I am for the Plan of Salvation and what Christ did so the plan is possible. I am grateful for temples and that families can be together forever. It is such a comforting feeling to know that we will never be alone.
Today also marks the two year mark of Jared and I meeting. These past two years have certainly flown by, but so much has happened. I would change any of it though. We have both grown and learned a lot.
Tomorrow I am going in to meet the teacher at Logan High I will be working with and on Tuesday I am going to meet the teacher at Canyon Elementary. It will be nice to have a better idea of how the classroom is ran and what will be expected of me. I am so excited to get started teaching and use the skills I have acquired over the past 2 years of school.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Yay! Suzanne has a blog. :) So, you're teaching at Logan High? Student teaching I'm assuming. You'll be with some of the BRASC guys... how fun!

Unknown said...

Yep I will be student teaching there for 6 weeks. I hoping to see some of the BRASC kids, I sure do miss them!

Shantel Elise said...

Good luck with Student teaching this next semester! I will be student teaching as well, so that is exciting!
Also, David and I just passed our 2 year mark of knowing each other. Time FLIES, doesn't it. I hope that you and Jared are doing well!