Thursday, September 1, 2011

2nd year

I am officially 1 week into my second year of teaching. It has been a fantastic week and I having a feeling it is going to be a GREAT year. I still have a caseload of 12 students, but this year will be a lot more mellow than last year. I have a good mixture of high and low students, and they all help each other out. I still love the school I work at and the people I work with. I am excited about what this year will bring. It will be an adjustment with the baby coming in January, but with the class I have it is doable! It has been so nice having something to occupy my time and I was so excited to be back at work. (I guess its always a good thing to enjoy your job).

This week I am 20 weeks. I can't believe this pregnancy is half way over! We will find out next Tuesday whether we will be having a girl or a boy. I can't wait! I'm excited to start coming up with ideas for the nursery. The last couple weeks I have been able to feel the baby move and I love it! I have been feeling a lot better this trimester too. Hopefully this pregnancy continues to treat me nicely :)


No comments: