Dear Logan,
You were the most kind, loving, talented, and hard-working young man I have ever known. You never had anything bad to say about a single individual. You loved everyone and showed that through his acts of service. I am grateful I was able to know you for the past 3 1/2 years. You welcomed me into the Fulgham family with opened arms.
Logan you were full of wit and creativity. You were always doing something. Whether it was learning to play your many musical instruments, reading books, learning about history, studying the gospel, or building and creating things from his own ideas.
Logan you loved the gospel. You knew the gospel. You lived the gospel. You wanted to serve a mission. You were ready to serve a mission. Now you are serving the most honorable mission. Logan you won't be returning in two years, but we will be able to see you again and hear all of your mission experiences. You are doing the Lord's work. You are fulfilling your mission call. Logan, you are serving the Lord.
I will miss you Logan, but I know that I will be able to see you again and see those crystal blue eyes of yours. I am honored to call you my brother and will share everything you have taught me with my future children. They will know their Uncle Logan and what a great individual you were.
I love you Logan. We will be together again. Until then, continue to serve the Lord.
Love,
Suzanne
No comments:
Post a Comment