Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving

Jared and I had a great Thanksgiving. Our break started Wednesday morning and lasted until Sunday evening. We were able to spend the first few days with the Fulgham family in Tremonton. It was nice to be together with everyone. It was the first time we were all together since the funeral and it was good just to sit down and relax with everyone. Nikki announced on Thanksgiving that she is getting ready to turn in her mission papers. We are so excited for her, and so excited to be sending out a missionary in the coming year. We will miss her, but we know she will be a great missionary!
Saturday was the annual Hudman Christmas party. As always it was full of talking to family members and eating a lot of food! Its nice to get together with Jared's aunts, uncles, and MANY cousins. We took time to take a quick family picture for Paul and Tina's Christmas card. It isn't professional by any means, but it is always nice to have pictures to keep memories :)


Sunday we made the trek to Neola for our niece Lily's baby blessing. It was great to spend time with my family and see Clark, Amy and their beautiful little girl Lily. It was a great blessing and a great day spent with family. Even though I didn't enjoy the long car ride I am glad Jared and I took the opportunity to go.
I am excited for the Christmas holiday and to spend even more time with our wonderful families. It is going to be a great holiday season. We will be busy with family activities and getting ready for our little guy to join our family.....ONLY 7 MORE WEEKS!

No comments: