Now, here is what you are all looking forward to, some pictures.
Brantley Logan Fulgham (10 Minutes Old; Above & Below)
Brantley getting ready to see his mommy
Brantley with his Grandma Sessions
Brantley with his Grandma Fulgham
Brantley with his Papaw Fulgham
Brantley with his mommy!
It's been an exciting day, but now I'm ready to crash. Peace out!
Jared
5 comments:
Brantley is absolutely adorable and perfect! Congratulations on your healthy little boy. You guys will be amazing parents. I love you, and hope you gets some much needed rest tonight. Give him a kiss for me!
Love, Wendy
Baby B is adorable!! Congratulations guys!! I can't wait to see him, and you both! You are going to be fantastic parents. He is one lucky kid. I love you guys. Enjoy your new little bundle of joy!
He has so much hair and is SO cute! I'm glad you guys made it through! You guys are amazing and we are so excited to see the little man in person! Congrats you three! :)
Goodness gracious. How amazing. Thanks for posting Jared, I am so happy for you guys.
Post a Comment