Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Some more pictures of our little Brantley

Well, I thought I'd go ahead and post some more pictures. Both mother and baby are doing great, so, without further ado, here are some more pictures.

Brantley and his daddy

Brantley and his Aunt Nikki
Brantley, Maloree Stapley and Jenna Crossley

Brantley, Maloree Stapley, Jenna Crossley and Megan Stapley
Brantley and his Uncle Landon
 Brantley and Maggee Stapley
Our Happy Family

3 comments:

Shantel said...

Suze! I am SO happy for you! He is perfect.

Britt said...

So cute, so cute!! Can't wait for the rest of the fam to meet the cutie pie! Love that Dr. Pepper picture! We're going to have to get some more bottled Dr. Pepper come April, I think we have ourselves a tradition!

Unknown said...

He is so cute!!!! I am so happy for y'all......give him lots of kisses from ask of us here in Texas!!
Cecilia