Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Week Two!

Today was the start of week two of student teaching. My brain still feels like scrambled eggs, but I am slowly figuring out my role as a teacher and what I need to accomplish for my portfolio. I am hoping to complete most of my portfolio while I am at Logan High because once I get to the preschool I will have to complete more lesson plans and do more planning which will take up more of my time. I have loved getting to know all of the students in my classroom. They are each so unique I love getting to know all of them. I have to say there is never a dull moment in the day of a Special Educator. I have to say that is why I love what I do. Each day is a challenge, but also rewarding. Jared says his classes are going well. I think he is really enjoying them.