Monday, November 28, 2011

Utah Sate Hey Aggies All the Way!

As many of you know Jared and I....well mostly me.....are HUGE Utah State fans. Last year I had the thought of doing a Utah State Christmas tree. Once we got closer to the holiday season I started thinking more and more about the tree and how I was going to make it a Utah State tree. I am so excited how it turned out, and I think it is the perfect tree for us!





3 comments:

Shantel said...

So, so cute Suze! I love it. Did you buy the ornaments from the school store, or did you buy blue and silver ones and put stickers on them? Either way - it's so pretty and fun!

Unknown said...

I just bought blue and silver ones and printed out the utah state things on address labels.

Britt said...

Love your tree so much! It's beautiful! :)