Jared had to reapply to USU. Here is his acceptance letter.
Thursday, August 9, 2012
Back to School
Yes you read that right, for Jared that is. After being graduated for a year Jared decided he missed school so much that he wanted to go back...or something like that! He has decided to study Speech Language Pathology. Right now he is taking undergrad courses online to complete requirements to get into the Master program. If all works out he will start the Masters program at Utah State next summer. It is just a two year program which won't be too bad to handle (at least for me). I am so proud of Jared for this step in life he has taken. This summer he has worked full time and took 12 credit hours. He has done very well in his classes and has been able to stay caught up on work. He will continue to work full time until he starts the masters program. Hopefully at that time my work can bump me up to at least 75%.
And of course I have to mention Brantley in a post. He is currently cutting his 4th tooth. I hope it breaks through soon. This poor kid has cut 3 teeth since July 20th, working on his 4th, and had to get his 6 month shots on top of all of that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Man, I'm sure this hasn't been the most exciting and fun summer for Jared haha but that is so awesome he's going for it! One day we will be done with school right? Brantley's going to pass Chace up on teeth!! :)
I sure hope one day we will be done we school! Only a couple more years right?
Post a Comment